We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption to ensure that your personal information cannot be intercepted and read by a third party.
This means that your personal information and your credit card information are converted into bits of code that are transmitted securely. Our systems have been designed to ensure that no card details are ever passed through our servers, and that trusted PCI compliant organisations with bank approved security handle your card details using their secure payment gateways.
If you ever suspect that your credit card information is being used without your knowledge or consent, you should contact your credit card company immediately, identifying how and where you used your card recently so that they can find the source of the data leak. We also strongly recommend you keep your computer up to date with the latest security updates and antivirus security software.
Secure Encryption Provided by DigiCert™ Security Services.
- We do not store credit card details, nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
- We promise to meet the internationally recognised standards of personal privacy protection such as complying with the requirements of our Data Protection (Jersey) Law 1987.
- Health Monthly (Jersey) is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the strictest security with any personal information received from you. We subscribe and adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in Jersey, Channel Islands, Great Britain. We respect your privacy and your personal information is kept in the strictest confidence.
- When you order from Health Monthly, purchases are always delivered in plain protective packaging. The label will clearly state your address, our return address and a customs compliance declaration. All goods supplied from this website comply with the relevant Jersey Laws of the Channel Islands.
- We use your personal information only for our own marketing purposes; you will always be offered the option to opt out of such communications.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons. We understand your email address is private and that it must be protected against spam. We recommend that you add the domain "healthmonthly.co.uk" to your list of trusted domains. This will ensure you receive all proper communications from us in relation to your orders and the goods & services provided by Health Monthly.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information, which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with The Data Protection (Jersey) Law 1987.
- The server on which this site resides uses the User's' IP address only to deliver the requested pages and collect statistical usage information for use only within Health Monthly.
- We may from time to time use a technology called "cookies" as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site and improve their shopping experience. A cookie is an element of data that our website may send to your browser which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening but this may inhibit some of the site functionality. Any information collected this way can be used to identify your connection to our site unless you change your browser settings.
- We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your details by contacting us at any time.
If you have any questions about privacy please contact us.